Greenberg’s Handbook of Neurosurgery
- Updated classification and diagnostic criteria of central and peripheral nervous system tumors, based on the most recent WHO classifications
- Reworking of numerous sections, including current concepts in pseudotumor cerebri, seizure classification, and more
- Addition of new chapters, including idiopathic scoliosis, LOVA, and tuberculosis of the CNS
- Current principles of nonsurgical and surgical management, including risk factors, indications, diagnostics, prognoses, contraindications, and differential diagnoses
- Nearly 500 figures, including new summary flow charts, illustrations, and simplified diagrams for early learners, enhance understanding of material discussed in the text
- As in prior editions, thousands of references for further study
This unique book encompasses a wide breadth of neurosurgical topics in an easy digestible format, making it an indispensable daily reference for all neurosurgical residents, fellows, neurosurgeons, and allied health practitioners.