4 1/4 X 7 1/8
Pocket Interventional Radiology
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Pocket Interventional Radiology is a practical, high-yield reference offering current, evidence-based practices and expert guidance in this fast-growing area. Featuring an easy-to-use, loose-leaf format, it contains key clinical information regarding the workup of patients, imaging, and necessary procedural details, including physical exam tips and tricks, medication information, and pre- and post-procedure patient management.
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Provides concise coverage of all IR procedures, including noninvasive and diagnostic —ideal for interventional radiology residents, fellow trainees, and medical students on rotation.
- Covers pain management, floor management of commonly encountered conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, pediatric and pregnant patients, and ancillary topics such as radiation safety, imaging techniques, and the basics of other related specialties.
- Includes chapters of particular interest to residents and fellows, such as on call issues, hemostasis, and ICU care.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.