Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 2nd Edition
Comprehensive, authoritative, and up to date, Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 2nd Edition, covers every aspect of radiographic imaging for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the cancer patient. Dr. Paul M. Silverman and an expert author team from MD Anderson Cancer Center provide all the current, practical information available, while incorporating their unique experience based upon extensive, daily clinical care of patients with cancer. In one convenient volume, this definitive, one-of-a-kind text discusses new diagnostic imaging and surgical approaches as well as therapeutic cutting-edge treatments from radiation and medical oncology, focusing on best practices and the newest standards for personalized medicine.
- Brings together a unique multidisciplinary team of authors including clinical radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and surgical oncologists who reflect team-based practice.
- Features an all-new chapter on head and neck imaging, authored by world experts in this complex area.
- Contains extensive updates throughout, including transformational state-of-the-art imaging modalities such as PET/CT, and the full range of traditional modalities, including multidetector CT (MDCT), ultrasound, and MR in conjunction with the latest advances in genetics, molecular oncology, and targeted therapies.
- Distills practical, up-to-date information into a concise and consistent format with key point summaries, algorithms, clear drawings, and full-color staging diagrams.
- Includes emerging options for care based on practice recommendations and evidence in the literature.
- Provides updated tumor staging information based on the AJCC Classification of Malignant Tumors, 8th edition.
- Highlights the text with 1,000 high-quality radiographic images: CT, MR, hybrid imaging (PET/CT, PET/MR), mammography, and ultrasound, as well as clear line anatomic drawings, graphs, and algorithms.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Disponible para reserva
1 A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Radiologist’s View
2 A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Surgeon’s View
3 A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Medical Oncologist’s View
4 A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Radiation Oncologist’s View
5 Assessing Response to Therapy
6 Head and Neck Cancer
7 Lung Cancer
8 Primary Mediastinal Neoplasms
9 Pleural Tumors
10 Liver Cancer: Hepatocellular and Fibrolamellar Carcinoma
12 Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
13 Cystic Pancreatic Lesions
14 Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
15 Esophageal Cancer
16 Gastric Carcinoma
17 Small Bowel Malignant Tumors
18 Colorectal Cancer
19 Renal Tumors
20 Urothelial Carcinoma (Bladder Cancer and Upper Tracts)
21 Testicular Germ Cell Tumors
22 Primary Adrenal Malignancy
23 Prostate Cancer
24 Primary Retroperitoneal Tumors
25 Tumors of the Uterine Corpus
26 Cervical Cancer
27 Ovarian Cancer
28 Breast Cancer
29 Myeloma and Leukemia
30 Hematologic Malignancy: The Lymphomas
31 Thoracic Metastatic Disease
32 Metastases Abdominal-Pelvic Organs
33 Peritoneal Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
34 Bone Metastases
35 Cancer of Unknown Primary
36 Imaging in Thyroid Cancer
38 Soft Tissue Sarcomas
39 Interventional Imaging in the Oncologic Patient
40 Complications in the Oncologic Patient: Chest
41 Complications in the Oncologic Patient: Abdomen and Pelvis
42 Pulmonary Embolic Disease and Cardiac Masses and Tumors
43 Protocols for Imaging Studies in the Oncologic Patient
44 Front Matter
Paul M. Silverman
276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)