Felix S. Chew
8 3/8 X 10 7/8
Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Perfect for residents to use during rotations, or as a quick review for practicing radiologists and fellows, Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials is a complete, concise overview of the most important knowledge in this complex field. Each chapter begins with learning objectives and ends with board-style questions that help you focus your learning. A self-assessment examination at the end of the book tests your mastery of the content and prepares you for exams.
- Follows the proven Essentials Series format to provide a comprehensive yet concise overview of clinical musculoskeletal imaging.
- Features image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions with answers that provide self-assessment and mimic what you’re likely to see on exams.
- Emphasizes a conceptual approach to understanding imaging findings of bone, joint, and soft tissue conditions on all modalities used for musculoskeletal imaging.
- Helps you successfully absorb key ideas and facts through behaviorally based learning objectives that support the most current residency curriculum from the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
- Puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Hay existencias (puede reservarse)
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.