Campbell Walsh Wein Handbook of Urology
- Find information quickly and easily with a high-yield, templated format that includes numerous algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Effectively review for the boards or recertification using the self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Stay abreast of new AUA and ICI incontinence guidelines as well as up-to-date information on incontinence treatment recommendations, therapy for castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Focus on hot topics in urology including stress and mixed urinary incontinence, therapy for prolapse, overactive bladder, male subfertility and androgen deficiency, and renal cell carcinoma.
- Review the major categories of urologic diseases along with integrated content on radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urology, transplantation surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 Evaluation of the Urologic Patient: History and Physical Examination
2 Principles of Urologic Surgery: Perioperative Care
3 Principles of Urologic Endoscopy
4 Urologic Evaluation of the Child
5 Infection and Inflammation of the Pediatric Genitourinary Tract
6 Congential Anomalies of the Lower Urinary Tract
7 Congential Anomalies of the Upper Urinary Tract: UPJ Obstruction, Duplication anomalies; Ectopic Ureter, Ureterocele, and Ureteral Anomalies
8 Evaluation and Management of Pediatric Kidney Stone Disease – Medical and Surgical
9 Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Children
10 Disorders of Sexual Development: Etiology, Evaluation, and Medical Management
11 Pediatric Urologic Oncology
12 Infections and Inflammatory Conditions of the Genitourinary System
13 Male Infertility
14 Evaluation and Management of Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women
15 Integrated Men’s Health: Androgen Deficiency, Cardiovascular Risk, and Metabolic Syndrome
16 Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Prolapse: Pathophysiology, Evaluation and Medical Management
17 Surgical Management of Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
18 Surgery for Benign Disorders of the Penis and Urethra
19 Neoplasms of the Male Genitalia
20 Tumors of the Bladder
21 Evaluation and Nonsurgical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
22 Diagnosis, Staging and Management of of Prostate Cancer
23 Urological Complications of Renal Transplantation
24 Physiology of upper urinary tract obstruction and fundamentals of drainage
25 Management of Upper Urinary Tract Obstruction
26 Urological Trauma in Adults and Children
27 Pathophysiology, Evaluation and Management of Urinary Lithiasis
28 Evaluation and Management of Local Renal Tumors
29 Management of Metastatic renal tumors and upper tract urothelial carcinoma
30 Pathophysiology, Evaluation, and Medical Management of Adrenal Disorders
31 Complications of Urologic Surgery
32 Essential Urological Presentations and initial evaluation and management
Alan W. Partin
187 x 111 (4 3/8 x 7 3/8)